View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 09:05 PM  
nicher

Industry Role:
Highest quality unique South Korean webcam videos.

We have an exclusive inventory of the highest quality Korean web cam girls video. They are soft and not hardcore stuff. Basically, they tease, dance and wiggle. My videos are 100% legit, all our videos are PAID and the girls are PAID to perform. All the girls are above 18 yrs of age.

For more information you can search youtube for "korean web cam girl" or "park nima aka kw7142". Park nima or kw7142 is the hottest darling. Basically, all you need to do is upload, work on keywords, include a tiny url water mark on the video and enjoy the traffic.

Each full video run between 25-60 mins. But what we do is to insert only first 5 mins of the video.. as the latter part include topless and sexy act etc. Trial test of 10 videos has been tested and they received half a million views within 6 months altogether. Of course, the more video you upload the better results you get and it also depends on your skill on the keywords, desc etc.

Service Offered:

- Hundred if not thousands of Korean base web cam girls video. I can offer ANY Korean web cam girls you see on youtube and thousands more exclusive ones you cannot find on youtube.

- I offer custom video tailoring service for you. Meaning, I can edit the videos into 5 mins and include your logo or url into the video, convert to the video spec to suit your needs PLUS free enhancing of the video for you.

- I accept PayPal.

---------------------------------------

This autopilot youtube traffic niche apply for all website theme.

You can follow these links to see my some example of my videos.

kimchivideo DOT com/?p=5

kimchivideo DOT com/?p=9

kimchivideo DOT com/?p=12

I also have picture of all the girls I have in my inventory. For more info you can email me at: koreancamgirls AT gmail DOT com

*** The sample videos has been decompress to the lowest quality.
nicher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote