View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 07:37 AM  
8pt-buck
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiXXX View Post
Adultking is a donation scammer. He is charging desperate people $2500 with a promise to kill off file lockers, while he is actually promoting them (I really don't know why, maybe just to be able to continue the scam).
I am not positive Adultking is a donation scammer. Speculation without tangible proof carries no weight.

With respect to the AdultIP donators, some may assume those donators are gullible and naive. Counter arguments against them being gullible and naive with facts that some may own successful businesses, so how can that be possible? Most educated wealthy people have absolutely no common sense or lack of. Some are raised with a trusting heart completely unaware what is taking place.

I've witnessed educated men confident they're to date a ficticious person on a dating website that's using stolen Aria Giovanni content in their profile, gullible, naive people.

A donator should expect a guarantee the recipient of the donation protects their interests, not Manwin/Mindgeek properties. This raises the accountability of how donations are being spent.
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook