View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 01:03 AM  
Danny Deepwood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenCat View Post
i am not the guy who had check as sent from july but never received it, and when asked two months later why no check arrived, you had closer look on his account and dont want his traffic anymore, even if there is no refund or cb. and btw, you disabled my account first, year or so ago, i was the first who had promo ready, but, when you have found that i am using other ways than everyone else, you disabled my account and then change the line in tos ... sir, really waste of time, just learn how to act with someone who is trying his best to make also you money ... but it is not my business anymore ...

It was explained to you what happened when your account was deleted. I will share with GFY to clear the confusion.

Last year NATS was being installed on the server, it was not fully functioning, set up or mentioned to anyone except a programmer. I assume that this programmer had mentioned my new program to some webmaster and word got around quickly to a handful of webmasters that found the NATS default template and signed up.

These accounts were deleted and emails were sent explaining that we were not ready for signups to please wait until our programs were set up and template designs complete. Also the text throughout the site was being created and modified for a while, so if you see a snapshot from archive.org it may not be the completed site and terms. Thats it, no account has been deleted so far other than those and all affiliates started new accounts once we announced the program was ready as far as I know. Yes it is a mistake that the site was wide open during development, yes I am new to the business and yes I am doing a few things a little different.

I don't want links from "Free Password" sites.
I want to have clean promotions similar to mainstream marketing world. No deceptive tactics and false promises. I also have had issues with exact match domain names, as many programs do. Please try to see from a different perspective.

I am sorry for any confusion, mistakes happen and opinions differ but the world keeps turning.

-Danny

Deepdollars.com is the affiliate program of DeepStars3d.com and DeepThroats3d.com All content is REAL 3D and HD 2D hardcore shot with twin lens HD 3D cameras. Compatible with VR headsets in very beautiful full HD 3D without headtracking. Deep Dollars offers 50% rev share for life and uses NATS 4.1 affiliate software. Start promoting today and
GO DEEP!
Danny Deepwood is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote