View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 07:11 AM  
BongaCams
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by signupdamnit View Post
I don't understand "if it converts well". If this is on revshare then it has to convert or the affiliate wouldn't be getting anything. If it is fraud it doesn't matter if you pay 15% or 20%, it is all fraud.

The affiliate already knows whether or not they are hard working and honest. The question affiliates usually have in this industry (especially with cams) is are you guys honest.

If you are willing to cash out an affiliate who tries you out but reaches under the minimum payout maybe it would be okay. Of course this would include a reasonable fee and maybe 30 days delay to make sure the sales are legit etc. Would you be willing to publicly agree to this? You say $200 is chump change but if you guys end up converting 10 times worse than the next guy then the affiliate could have made $2500 by sending the traffic to someone else who pays them 20% from the start. $2500 worth of traffic (which is $10,000+ in sales) isn't exactly chump change to me.
The traffic doesn't always convert as the affiliate had planned it to. And we can't offer the maximum outcome in RevShare from the beginning if it only brings some dollars in sales.
Fraud is fraud, it's common knowledge.

Our affiliates who have been working with us long term don't have any doubts about us. They have been, are, and will be receiving their stable, on-time and with bonuses payments as written in our terms. Of course, if you are an affiliate who wants to send fraudulent and low-quality traffic, you will have questions about honesty. It usually means: ?I want to cheat and will it work??. Eventually those kind of affiliates after sending their ?honest? traffic end up posting new threads of how they were deceived and how dishonest we are.

The minimum payout is set for everyone and we don't make exceptions. How does the minimum amount even relates to what the affiliate could have made? So, you are saying we have to send payment to an affiliate who can't reach the minimum, but may be, sometime, in the future will make $10,000 in sales. That's nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
If you have to be asked before you can see it then that information is hidden, duh.

This is absolutely not a hidden information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyc38 View Post
You know we pay 25% to start right? No problem increasing this with volume - and more models are joining everyday.

What do I have to do to get you guys to try us out? Blowing you is out of the question though
It seems kind of spammy of what you are doing and doesn't bring out the best of your website. It's not that hard to open a new thread on gfy to promote your website so that you could stay out of ours.

Skype live:.cid.5e8f57df52183f0e Email [email protected] Telegram @Daria_BC
BongaCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote