View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 10:14 AM  
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Quote:
Originally Posted by signupdamnit View Post
I don't understand "if it converts well". If this is on revshare then it has to convert or the affiliate wouldn't be getting anything. If it is fraud it doesn't matter if you pay 15% or 20%, it is all fraud.

The affiliate already knows whether or not they are hard working and honest. The question affiliates usually have in this industry (especially with cams) is are you guys honest.

If you are willing to cash out an affiliate who tries you out but reaches under the minimum payout maybe it would be okay. Of course this would include a reasonable fee and maybe 30 days delay to make sure the sales are legit etc. Would you be willing to publicly agree to this? You say $200 is chump change but if you guys end up converting 10 times worse than the next guy then the affiliate could have made $2500 by sending the traffic to someone else who pays them 20% from the start. $2500 worth of traffic (which is $10,000+ in sales) isn't exactly chump change to me.

let me break that down for you :
based on available stats generally speaking its 15% + fractions , in some cases 14.99 %
and a word from the mouth of my aff manager who i talk with him often to discuss any thing concern my traffic etc

to be eligible for this up %25 you need high volume period

but i haven?t had a chance ... my traffic does not meet those standards

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote