View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 09:06 AM  
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
How on earth is he going to fit into the team! Yes he's a good signing but other areas need addressed first.

Man United need a world class central defender and a world class defensive midfielder.

Why can't they sell a player? It seems like the only players leaving are on loan.
I said this a week ago, United needed Defensive minded players not more attacking players. Although, as far as it goes, Falcao is a nice signing, I'm just bamboozled as to where all these guys are going to play? Falcao, Rooney and RVP in a dynamic 3 seems like an amazing option but then where does Di Maria, Mata and Januzaj come in? Are Man U going with the old Real Madrid view "you score 4 we will score 5"?

Chelsea are looking dangerous and they further boosted their attacking line with Remy, they are clearly out to battle on all fronts this year and I wouldn't be surprised to see them land two trophies, one being the Premiership title and perhaps with a bit of luck, maybe even the Champions League trophy.
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote