View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 06:24 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareBacked View Post
Has this become a for profit business?
No Adult IP Inc is a registered non profit association of it's members. It cannot distribute money or property to it's members and all funds must be used for the purposes of the association governed by both law and the rules of the association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
$$$$$$$$$
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Nice one Bob!

After years of saying you are only targeting file lockers (in a very stroppy way), and having realised you're not making any impact, you now claim to target tubes, USENET, etc.

Adapt or die. Well done. I hope the cash rolls in for ya!
The movement has evolved, Adult IP was formed and now the focus has broadened. As for cash rolling in, all money goes to Adult IP which as I said above is a registered non profit association. It cannot distribute money or property to it's members and all funds must be used for the purposes of the association governed by both law and the rules of the association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareBacked View Post
is this a per profit business or something you do out of the goodness of your heart?
No, Adult IP is a non profit association, you can read the rules of the association here:

http://www.adultip.org/association_rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPoka View Post
I don't really get you AdultKing.

How about you only target one and the biggest one xvideos.com?

I don't really give a fuck if you take down 1000 Alexa 1.000.000 sites but big players are left untouched. Believe me it will make ZERO difference.
It's not all up to me, it's up to the members of Adult IP and the management committee who we target. You may have seen me post that when we target tubes that XVideos will be first against the wall - providing they don't clean up their act.

Adult IP is about bringing content owners and other stakeholders together as a united force to place pressure on these sites, so don't expect us to go nuclear from day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
you cant take down sites that have public uploads and do dcma. keep blowing that smoke
You can sue them if the content keeps being republished or other criteria are met.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote