View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 12:57 AM  
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Let's go to the good book and see if incest is wrong?

Genesis 17:15-16: God also said to Abraham, "As for Sarai your wife, you are no longer to call her Sarai; her name will be Sarah. I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her."
Abraham marries his half-sister. God blesses the union in Genesis 22:17.

Leviticus 20:17: If a man marries his sister, the daughter of either his father or his mother, and they have sexual relations, it is a disgrace. They must be cut off before the eyes of their people. He has dishonored his sister and will be held responsible.
Incest is a disgrace.

Deuteronomy 27:23: Cursed is the man who sleeps with his sister, the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother. Then all the people shall say, "Amen!"
The perpetrator is "cursed."

And I'm sure you heard the story of Lot.

The one righteous man in Sodom saved by god gets drunk and impregnates both his daughters to create new tribes.

The bible is a horrible scientific, historical or moral reference to go by and contradicts itself from one verse to the next. Not surprising though as it seems like a game of goat herder telephone from drunken desert wanderers a couple thousand years ago.

If they make decent Christians it's in spite of it.

Pathetic that people still use religion in any form in this day in age.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423

Last edited by Paully; 08-31-2014 at 12:58 AM..
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote