View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 02:44 PM  
DDuckworth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxcladies View Post
Lets do a little math here, according to bitcoin wisdom btc network hash rate was 191244.35 th/s. You can buy 1 asic from hashra that does 3th for basically 1300.

191244.35 /3 = 63748.116666666666666666666666667
that by 1300 is basically $83 million dollars (yes i know they dont have 64k asics just sitting around, for illustrative purposes). So if any world power was serious about taking shit over they would only need 83 million dollars..... no world power has that much money!

So what if there is no "warehouses full of bitcoins". Pretty sure if all the major world powers declared btc illegal the hash rate would instantly bottom out as your massive egalitarian server farms shut their shit down to avoid massive fines/criminal charges.

Anyway if you want to keep arguing the point then ill do so in pm, thread needs to get back on track

You are right, this thread does need to get back on track. As a bitcoin site owner, and someone without an argument, but legitimate concerns and questions, why have both you and lavajumper both ignored my post?

About hashing power, and concerns about it becoming illegal, what keeps pools from getting 51% on your coin? Are you saying you've solved the issue of 51% attacks with sexcoin? Because if you haven't then there is no need pointing out the concerns surrounding a 51% attack on bitcoin because those same concerns would apply to your coin.

Finally, if the government were to outlaw bitcoin, I'm pretty sure they would do it by outlawing ALL crypto's. There is little to no chance they would even bother outlawing just bitcoin because then everyone would simply switch to litecoin, and whatever coin came next if they outlawed that too. It would just be silly.

Please understand, I am not here to down your coin. I am here simply to try and point out some very obvious issues that you have, that are not being addressed. Rather, all I see you doing is attacking bitcoin. If you want sexcoin to be successful you're going to need to start stating the good of your coin, and no need even mention bitcoin.

www.BabesForBitcoin.com - sell or buy videos and photos for cash, bitcoin, or both! 65% commission and up!
DDuckworth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook