View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 07:24 AM  
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwod View Post
Certainly I have opinions, but not to the point I want to visit an American owned and operated board and then outwardly question the culture of that board's largest demographic. This is not a one time thing, it happens every single time there is a gun tragedy in the US, and then further fueled by the media sensationalizing the hell out of it. Then, like clockwork people from all over the place just love to run to GFY and proclaim how bad the culture of the US is while never having set foot in the country or growing up in an environment that is different than their own.

I'm not an American, but I think it's a bit ridiculous how often these threads pop up every single time a firearm tragedy occurs.

Personally I would think most business-minded webmasters have better things to occupy their time with than arguing about this in multiple threads on a message board.

Like I said... carry on.
Yeah, this is time waste, but pretty much most of things in this and other forums are. Like social media altogether. So let's not get into that.

This being American operated and owned forum doesn't mean shit. It doesn't show anyway, there are no flags, etc. This is adult webmaster forum first of all. And questioning things is perfectly normal, it is what people in free countries do (and US folks in here all the time). Also, I would again point out that America is not just about guns, or maybe my view is wrong (being ignorant foreigner), maybe it's just about guns and shooting people. Please correct me if that's the case.

I wouldn't even got into this conversation without the international aspect of the first post.

Last edited by aka123; 08-29-2014 at 07:34 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote