View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 06:21 AM  
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
Guns were used to kill off the native population.
No, I'm pretty sure it was just shear numbers and germ warfare (small pox) that eventually overwhelmed the Native Americans. They had weapons and a better understanding of the terrain.

Quote:
Now guns are there because of their fear of their freed slaves.
You can't be serious. Guns are here because it's a right guaranteed by the Constitution drafted by the founding fathers. You said former slaves...that's rich.

Quote:
It is a sick society thinking violence is a solution to all problems domestic and foriegn.
Violence is the best deterrent against violence. If a crazy guy with a gun steps in front of two houses with signs out front. One sign says, "We are armed and will shoot you in the face if you enter", and the other says, "Gun Free Zone". Which one will the crazy person go into to shoot up? Hmmm...I wonder. Retaliation with the possibility of death or a wide open shooting range with no one fighting back. Yeah, easy choice.

Quote:
Other civilised countries can only watch agast at the stupidity and horror of children being given real guns.
Because that only happens in America, right?