View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 05:56 PM  
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paully View Post
That would be fun. I'm on the fence about who rfremont is, much like his sexuality. If I had to guess I would go with beaner do to his homoerotic name calling and ugly face line.

Both are idiots and can't follow rules then cry when they get called on their shit. I thought showme69 might be a little smarter but he thinks he is in the same league as Max Hardcore with his nice backyard in Tejas Northern Mexico.

A simple google of Max Hardcore's house should remind him where he stands in this business. Anyways, doesn't look like these clowns are going to stop and somehow they think that helps everybody. Fucktards.

I see you're mouthing off again like the little queerbait that you are. I can assure you, you don't know a thing about me and I don't go by any other nick... and I called you ugly because you're fuckin ugly.

Now back to you... so this is the 'mansion' you are bragging about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iigZ4E0exY

bwhahahahaha...!!! let's get this straight, you are grandstanding about a little, very below average house that doesn't even belong to you but your boss, an old coot that had to do serious jail time to get himself that shack. And you're hanging off his nuts showboating something that doesn't even belong to you in an effort to belittle others? hahahahahahah

The only person not helping here is you, shut the fuck up and allow people to relay information about the crooks and thieves in this industry... just like I'm allowed to discuss wanna-be big mouthed jackasses like you. You and your program are fuckin repulsive and pathetic perpetuating violence against women, ironic that you'd act so high and mighty representing a program that showcases a 65 year old coot pissing on a girl with his shriveled cock. GET THE FUCK OUT!
RFremont is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote