View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 10:34 PM  
DDuckworth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hi Velvet, since you asked for critique on your design, I hope you won't mind my input.

The design is tough to read, that font is too thin and it literally hurts my eyes (the sidebar font)

The banner at the top looks as though it was made in paint, no offense honestly, pm me if you are interested in another design.

The font colors on the main page (the red/peach) really clashes with the brown background, and all font being in caps is really distracting. Oddly enough the only font you don't have in caps, is on your header on the left. The buttons on the header on the right are fairly nice, but I am not a fan of the chocolate theme of your site overall.

Basically you need a graphic overhaul, if you wish to do it yourself, I suggest looking at some popular wordpress themes, and then draw some inspiration from it.

The videos with the lower quality on the top should probably be moved to the bottom, as you do have some better quality video below, and that needs to shine.

Finally and most importantly, you need to get some things straightened out such as your host and legal content.

Your host, hostgator, prohibits adult content, and your site will likely be taken down for violating their terms of use at some point when they notice. You could move to amazon's ec2 servers which with the content you currently have, could be hosted on the free servers, with no monthly fee for a year i believe.

Your 2257 absolutely MUST be revised, you currently have "2257's for all models on file" but this is not sufficient. The law states that you must list the location of your 2257 records, as in a physical address in which they could be checked with warrant by a government entity. It would also be wise to actually place the 2257 statements pertaining to your site as to whether you are the primary or secondary producer and state that all models are over 18 at the time of filming.

I hope this helps, and don't forget to update your content regularly if you can!

www.BabesForBitcoin.com - sell or buy videos and photos for cash, bitcoin, or both! 65% commission and up!
DDuckworth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook