View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 11:01 AM  
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paully View Post
Neither one of you idiots has anything positive to contribute to the thread nor do either of you have any money with Zombaio. You are a whiny little cocksucker with no contribution to the industry as far as I can tell.

Now why don't you head over to showme69's house and take turns sucking each other off or better yet you guys can call up beaner and all three of you can play Chinese finger cuffs.
I bet that thought turns you on you little queerbait. You injected yourself in the thread talking about you had your issue resolved, you refused to help or even be bothered to speak on behalf of your fellow webmasters and in the time you argued that in several threads, you could have easily done something positive. So shut the fuck up, people have a right to vent about thieves and crooks, just like I have a right to vent about little faggots like you. And your program is a pile of shit too like your fuckin face.
RFremont is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote