View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 05:29 PM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegUser View Post
It is my money when I get it in MY bank account. Not while it is being promised.
I am the one who has to pay the webhosting charges, advertising costs, seo companies, content producers.
And none of them are willing to sell their products to me based on my promises or are kind to me if I am late.
The worst possible scenario is when biling processor gets paid/ cc companes get their cut/ subscribers get their content/ everyone else gets paid and I am the one who pays it.
I would rather slap everyone back

and of course it does not matter that I still dont have a cent in my account, a month after payment status was "cleared" and a week after payment was "assured"
good luck to anyone who is still letting his websites payments be handled by zombaio
What difference does it make for you if (a) you don't get paid because you canceled you own money or (b) you don't get paid because Zombaio goes out of business after processing transactions which have negligible variable cost to you?

Is it just that you think you are punishing them for paying you late by making both of your revenues smaller? Depending on your %, every $1 you cost Zombaio = a cost of $9 to $19 cost to you. Do you really want to cut off your own nose to spite your face?
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote