View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 03:59 PM  
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paully View Post
Everyone that gets on chat or calls them has communicated with either Jesper, David or Michael. We don't have barbeque together and sit and talk about when we where young men.

I don't know the guys or have a batline to contact them. I go through the same channels everyone else has. They were great, then not so great, then got really bad. So we pulled the plug and I have communicated that experience here. I even suggested downloading your csv file and urged people to check into backup processors. As far as I'm concerned I don't owe you or anyone else shit, but I thought letting people know payments have gone out might be of some interest to others.

As difficult as it may be would you kindly get off my dick now.

Thanks,

Paully

Cool. You started out with a decent logical explanation of your position which I can accept, but then true to form at the end you return to your standard douchebag status. Give someone enough rope...

To this I would generally say 'let me add you to the list of programs I'll never work with', but since max hardcore is already a pile of shit, no action taken.

Last edited by RFremont; 08-21-2014 at 04:01 PM..
RFremont is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote