View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 08:18 AM  
wslover317
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If they would just pay me, I would be happy as well... How about tell me exactly when I should get my money instead of the B.S. run around.

"Hey wslover317, your money will be late, sorry... But will def be in your account on this date"

That is all I am asking for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeforlife07 View Post
Well shit they must Love me -- Got paid Tuesday and only one payment behind -- Im teamZombaio as long as they are paying my rebills -- I am more worried about Zombaio's activities to sign up new customers- where and how are they promoting? thats the question to if they will sustain themselves pass these latest issues ... But im being paid - Client since 2008 and have removed them but brought them back recently as a back up biller - just want to process one or two new ones with them every few days so they will not flip the switch on my payouts for not processing IF THATS WHaT THEY ARE DOING-- shit you have to play the crook's game sometimes - But im being Paid
wslover317 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote