View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 12:37 AM  
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paully View Post
Read page 8 of this thread. There is a reason it says CCBill in my sig. Im reporting my situation with Zombaio from my rebills and monthly payouts so others have an idea whats going on.

We stopped any new joins with them some time ago and I could not recommend them. I still don't think they are going to Mallick everybody but apparently they are having issues.

Btw grow some nuts. I may have clowned you but my book of insults is a lot thicker than the CM thread.

Dude I could care less about your 'book of insults', run your mouth all you want on this message board it doesn't matter. What does matter is that you can't pick up the phone and call the guy you stated you had communication with, Michael O, same guy that no one here can get a clear answer from... and speak on behalf of your fellow webmasters that are getting ripped off. That to me would be much more noble than you cursing at everyone on here.

The fact that you have CCbill only speaks to future business, but there are people on this thread that have their hard earned money held back from them. Pick up the phone and see what you can do, that'd be respectable.
RFremont is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote