View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 07:24 PM  
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFremont View Post
Bump to the first page. You called me every name in the book when I accused you of just grandstanding in your speeches against women's abuse. Which is fine, you took the righteous position in defending people that get abused and taken advantage of.

So now you're seeing a multiple of your fellow webmasters getting ratfucked by this 'Michael O', jerked around, placated, lied to and ripped off.... and yet that doesn't bother you at all.

If it happens to them, it could happen to you.
Read page 8 of this thread. There is a reason it says CCBill in my sig. Im reporting my situation with Zombaio from my rebills and monthly payouts so others have an idea whats going on.

We stopped any new joins with them some time ago and I could not recommend them. I still don't think they are going to Mallick everybody but apparently they are having issues.

Btw grow some nuts. I may have clowned you but my book of insults is a lot thicker than the CM thread.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423

Last edited by Paully; 08-20-2014 at 07:28 PM..
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote