View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 07:08 PM  
MrBottomTooth
Confirmed User

I love the LOTR movies. If I happen to be channel surfing and one of them is on I end up watching it even though I have seen them dozens of times already.

Personally I find them refreshing as I am totally burned out on superhero / comic book movies.

Although I do still like the darker comic book or graphic novel stuff like 300 or Sin City, I just can't handle Marvel crap anymore. The Thor series was the nail in the coffin for me, and the needless Spiderman reboot was just pouring salt in the wound. Tried watching the Captain America sequel and while I enjoyed the first half, by the last 30 minutes I just walked away and started doing housework, since I can't handle the pointless CGI explosion climaxes they always end these movies with. Just turns into a bunch of noise. Probably kind of odd considering how much I spent on my sound system for my home theater.
MrBottomTooth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote