View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 06:52 AM  
danielpbarron

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxcladies View Post
Same can be said for every single altcoin then could it not? There is 1 thing i can think of that makes altcoins > bitcoin. the tx fee on btc is a higher dollar value then any other altcoin.

I like your idea tho, while we are at it lets get rid of all the currencies other then the euro. I mean USD serves exactly the same function so no point!
That's right; I'm saying that all altcoins are bad investments. I don't mean to single out this one particular scam; they are all scams.

The transaction fee is optional (you can set it to 0 and pray that your transaction gets included in a block).

I'm all for getting rid of USD, but I don't know why you'd want to replace it with the euro. You're point is kinda valid though -- Bitcoin is like the dollar, and all the altcoins are like all the other FIAT currencies. No matter where you go, you can probably spend your dollars; you can't bring pesos or euros to the U.S. and expect to spend them, however.