View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 08:41 AM  
jdubs1982

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenthereb4 View Post
No They have stolen all my reserves . I have support tickets in over 6 weeks old and still nothing but lies . Why do you label people haters just because they have not been paid money that is owed to them .No I will not stop until they close their doors . Sorry Zombaio you stole from the wrong guy !!!
Yes you're going to trash them on message boards to death... that'll show them. They really "stole" from the wrong guy because you're going to call them bad names on an obscure online message board only used by people in the adult industry....

But either way I didn't ask how many support tickets you have open, I have dozens of support tickets open, from months ago, a ton of them not responded to. I don't really care about that, if they are sending out money and I get my money, I don't need to talk to David, Michael, Jesper any of them ever again. Which is why I asked how many payments are you missing? I'm simply trying to see if you guys are 1 or 2 payouts away from being current (even if yes those payouts are 6 weeks late) or if you're missing 20 or 30. Because its sorta a big difference. And since you brought up reserves, are you only missing your reserve money? Again not that you shouldn't be pissed, but just trying to talk numbers instead of the typical all caps, bold red, font overly emotional stuff or "I'll forever be on a crusade against them because they terminated my account" type stuff -- which while important to them, honestly add nothing of value to the discussion.
jdubs1982 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote