View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 09:31 PM  
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post

And yes sorry Rob, but even if you watched it at a friends house, you're not really off the hook. You contributed to the theft and loss of profits that are deserved by the movie makers.

You can't hate tube sites for displaying copyright adult content, and then watch an illegally obtained hollywood movie, IMO.
OK, I really didn't watch the movie. I was just saying that to boost my board cred. I really went into the office and prepared the spreadsheet for my daughter's Girl Scout cookie drive next year and updated my Meals on Wheels schedule. I found some free time where I can make a couple extra stops this week. By the time I came back from giving blood, it was over and my friends said it was a horrible movie.

I'm glad I didn't take any part in their criminal enterprise of watching bootleg movies. They should all be ashamed of themselves and send a check or money order made out to Lions Gate Films for $14. The amount they STOLE from that honest, hard working studio. They have kids to feed for Christ's sake!