Old 08-03-2014, 05:45 AM  
Zyber
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOldPlayer View Post
This was posted by "HornyBucks" in another thread:

HornyBucks

Zombaio appears to be play money for Cawen Financial / Samport (Samport.com), some swedish dudes having fun while not paying people. Zombaio appears just some joke billing offspring that they dont give a shit about. Lately half the board appears to have gone into some just-eat.com rip off for sweden called pizza24.se - now thats adult diversification!

on a G search , it appears Michael O "retired" (rhymes with fired), and his new nemesis hasnt appeared yet but why wait, the guys are waiting to take your skypes and calls.

samport.com - holding company for zombaio and cawen
mikael hedlof
[email protected]

John Cavebring - appears to be the founder
URL: samport.com
bullshit cell +19176902763

they should be delighted to help when zombaio are closed most hours of the day for you Euro guys

peace out

=====================================

I'm going to be sending them emails 3 times a day until I get an answer.

I suggest you do also.

And to answer your questions about why people just bitch here, it's because we all have the fear that if we try to shove the law up Zombaio's ass, they will shut down and everybody will lose their money. So we have to sit here and take it up our own asses because we are all helpless.

I'm going to at least swamp them with emails. If they don't answer, I'll email bomb them with thousands of emails from different addresses and servers.

I can't take much more of this.
I understand your frustration.

You can ask Alexandra Lundberg or Veronica Cavebring on the Swedish phone number 0046 35 12 70 70 where your money is. They know.

(Yes, they are related to this case.)

UnCutMe AB was incorporated on March 1, 2012 - With money that was embezzled from Zombaio merchants.

http://www.solidinfo.se/koncernstruk...ing-Holding-AB
Zyber is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote