View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 02:08 PM  
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Should pregnant women caught smoking and drinking be arrested?

We've all seen it. A woman with a belly out to 'there' sitting in a bar downing drink after drink and puffing away like a steam engine. You just know she's putting her unborn child at all kinds of risk for all sorts of health problems but there's nothing anyone can do. It's no one's business but hers. Or is it?

Granted these mothers-to-be are being irresponsible, but in the eyes of the legal system the fetus is not seen as 'a person'. They will be a person one day soon though, and many will be born with varying degrees of diminished respiratory capacity, defects, heart disease, etc.
So the question is...

Should law enforcement be able to charge such women with something? If not, why not?

State your case.

Those who wish to research their answer before posting, here you go...
I did your google search for you -- Smoking and drinking while pregnant>>>

This article also came up in search results I was doing for some other news stuff
(which as it happens was the spark for the idea of this thread) ---
Mom Disappointed by Baby's Sex Refuses to Quit Smoking & Drinking
A mom of 2 and notorious pregnant model from the U.K. is making international headlines after coming out swinging against ... her unborn baby. Josie Cunningham was so disappointed when she found out she was having a boy in October, she says she can't stop drowning her sorrows in wine and cigarettes. She also admits she would be behaving quite differently if she was having a girl.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote