View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 06:44 PM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyber View Post
What are you insinuating?

Care to document this frivolous claim?
If you quoted or read my whole post, it is quite clear. You made multiple false statements relating to the financials you linked.

If you don't have a sig, you are hiding who you are for some reason. I have no idea why you'd need to hide, but you apparently think it is awesome to attack companies anonymously, even when you are hurting the industry by doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Correction:

Are you using the combined equity and liability enterprise value? That might be the right number if you were planning an acquisition, but it is not like they can write a check against that.

The statement you linked shows a loss for net income, not massive hoarded profits.

Even if 2 vaguely related companies wanted to give each other loans, the one you linked shows nothing to loan in that statement.

I notice you don't have a sig and are posting false info and hoping a biller goes under, when every biller which fails is damaging to the industry.

You might be right about wasting your time because you either can't read financial statements (which is fine, unless you are making false claims about what they say) or you have an agenda.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote