View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 06:39 PM  
freeforlife07
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:stoned moneymoneymoney

Well i check in on these Zombaio posts for the last few days like this tread is CNBC or some shit. I have been processing with Zombaio since 2008 so i am a Zombaio VET -- they were my solo processor until their issues in 2009 then i added a second biller. Yes i am behind a couple payments but they have always paid. Yes i enjoyed the great rates and late payments... At this point with the negativity in the air i have no choice but to move on and find a new second biller. Not because of zombaio but because this bad air is bound to have an effect on them and their services. Im owe a few 1000s and i hope i get it. but im just moving on. Im sure the ones pissing the most are the ones that used them as their solo processor. Here is some advice that i learned the hard way: Be sure to have at least two processors and try to rotate which is #1 and #2 every few months. Good luck to all and lets drive to pull new customers NOW and less on zombaio bashing -- because either way if they are to be or not to be we are powerless

Last edited by freeforlife07; 08-01-2014 at 06:40 PM..
freeforlife07 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote