View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 11:49 AM  
jdubs1982

Industry Role:
I can say I was about... 16 payments behind around May or whenever they sent out the email about changing terms of service. I'm about 6 or 7 behind now. They still aren't reliable enough for me to ever use them as a primary biller again. But I'm still pretty confident that I'll get my money, just not on a reliable or consistent enough basis for run a business that relies on them. As for the chat, I talked to David by chat last week, and he said Jesper was out of town until the end of the month. My guess is that's the reason it was so hard to get anyone by chat and the answers to support was delayed.

You guys gotta do what you gotta do, I don't really have any strong feelings about Zombaio one way or the other but personally I'm till using them for rebills, and don't plan on canceling mine becuase they're still paying out.. its late, but I think everyone, at least for now, will still end up getting their money.
jdubs1982 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote