View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 06:18 AM  
anexsia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOldPlayer View Post
This is the impression I have been getting after reading most of the posts here:

In my opinion:

Zombaio is making alternating payouts to websites that are still processing with them and bringing in cash flow which they can use to make other payouts to site owners that are also still processing with them.

If you have pulled the plug with Zombaio and are trying to get back funds due, or rebills due, good fucking luck. Why would they make your payouts when you are no longer sending them funds they can use? Illegal, yes, but they know you can't and won't do shit about it.

They are juggling new incoming funds and paying (very late of course) accounts that are still processing and bringing in money. The other dead or rebilling accounts are in limbo until they can start generating enough new incoming cash to start paying old dead accounts off. (might take years)

I'm basing it on the fact that they haven't closed down (yet) and seem to be struggling which means they intend to stay open. If they were going to close down, they would've a long time ago. It makes no sense for them to be struggling and paying certain accounts if their intention was to close down. Their chat line seems to be open 4 days out of the week. Again, a sign that they are struggling to try and keep their business afloat. They must've crunched the numbers and can see a solution in the long run, but for now, as sites pull out, those sites are not going to get paid anytime soon.

I think they are keeping their chat line open to grease and calm people down so they will continue processing with them, another sign they wish to keep the business running.

Overall it looks like a sinking ship, but they must have some type of plan because they are still bailing water out and haven't given up.
Sounds about right, would be nice if they would finally put my small ACH withdrawal that has been pending for 2+ weeks through before they go down though
anexsia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote