View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 03:34 AM  
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
They are second in my cascade and only do maybe 15 new joins a month with us now. We still have 120 members or so with them but quite a few are non recurring and bought multi-month joins.

They were one week late with our settlement but took 2 weeks to transfer funds to our Redpass. As I'm being told by them they are working on straightening shit out but don't hold your breath.

I said from the beginning if they wanted to rip people off they would have done it before all the late payments and everybody pulling their processing. They have taken a huge hit no doubt from all the flaming.

It made us do something we should have done much earlier anyways and that was find alternative billing options/cascading. If you haven't done so yet with whoever you're with you should do it as soon as possible.

They had a lot to offer, great rates, realtime stats and no up front fees.

I hope they can pull it together. Time will tell.

Now before you come in talking shit showme69 lets not forget why you lost your account with them. You couldn't follow a simple list of words not to use in your descriptions. These words are being searched by mastercard. Remember putting that little code on your page? Remember the part about Bram violations? And you still got your fucking money.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote