View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 02:04 AM  
savy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I checked again and whatever mail was without a response, got one.

Just a piece of information to clear things out:
In the light of some recent events, I would like to make a few specifications!

If you are requesting tube uploading, you better own the tube and assume the responsibility of the uploaded content.

Spent a few hours yesterday trying to find a workaround, for a GFY member. There are plenty of good tube sites where the signup is free and user can upload videos, but he must own those videos/be a content producer/have the right to publish them, because the entire responsibility falls on him (me in this case). I will not risk any lawsuits or even the slightest problems regarding this.

If you think that I am a waste of time for you, please be free to not ask for my services. I can do pretty much anything, but the content is yours 100% once I hit the "Send" button and I would like to keep it that way. Under no circumstances I will agree to do the work and the responsibility for a few bucks while the client is well protected and gets the big bucks.

Also, threatening me doesn't help. I haven't ripped anyone, I never asked for payment in advance and you can state your mind anytime regarding me. Besides this, a problem might be that I am human and I can't do things instantly (I'm trying, believe me, but I'm stuck with only 1 pair of eyes and 2 hands).

Thank you for your understanding.

marktruman, your email is 100% identical to one I already answered. I will send you my last response as I did for the other one (although I think it's the same person).

Last edited by savy; 07-24-2014 at 02:11 AM..
savy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook