View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 04:48 PM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
There was nothing cherry picked. I didn't say a word about 1999 other than that graph showed the numbers going back that far.

I was more concerned with recent history. Like starting in 2009 when Pres. Obama took office.

And brother...I've pretty much come to the conclusion that you don't have the intellectual weight to try and tell me a damn thing. You have shown yourself to be an absolute sheep to the Democrat Party.

And just like Chris Matthews...I bet you get a "thrill running down your leg" when you hear Pres. Obama give speeches.

"Cherry Picked" What a goddamned idiotic thing to say.

You sure seem to think "percentage" is the correct way to do taxes instead of actual dollars. LOL

I got some news for you genius: if a higher percentage of the population from 2009 to the first quarter of 2014 had no insurance...the ACTUAL NUMBERS are way bigger than any that you are babbling about from 1999.

You said it yourself. Goddamn the foolishness of this. Why are you deliberately making yourself look so fucking bad?
Answer this simple question....regardless of whether or not Obamacare is actually working(or not)

-- do YOU want it to work, or have any kind of hope that it could work?

The answer to this question may have something to do with how you present "facts". You look at a chart and instantly see the facts skewed to fit what you want the answer to be. Then you find out you're wrong. It's been in the news quite a bit that Obamacare is doing pretty well, despite how badly conservatives (that's you) want it to fail.

Last edited by bronco67; 07-23-2014 at 04:50 PM..
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote