View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 05:20 AM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
Again where are your figures to back this up?

But don't expect people to take your opinions seriously

1. How many of the concentration camp survivors did you speak with personally?
  2. How many times have you looked at the obscene number tattoo branded on a former concentration camp survivor's forearm while they relayed their first hand experiences to you?
  3. How many of those same survivors with anger in their eyes requested that you not ask of their own personal stories and preferred to speak to you of their struggles after the war and its consequences?

I am not talking out of my ass and have neither the time nor the interest to prove jack shit to you. Spare me the drama queen pictures -- everyone knows people are dying. The images are ridiculous in their context used, childish, stereotypical dramatization.

If the people of Gaza continue to support their rocket crews with Hamas' acquiescence and full support of the same, the Gazan population will pay the price -- that has been made very clear. They have chosen to die fighting and they have gotten their wish.

It's not all that different from the American Indian Wars or the European colonization and oppression of Black Africa, the French and Italian exploitation of North Africa, or the genocidal conquest and colonization of the New World by Spain and England.

Man's cruelty toward his fellow man was not invented in 1948.

Guess what? The coming of the Messiah, the return of Jesus, or the return of the Prophet will not be coming any time soon ...

Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote