View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 03:43 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post

The idea that we move people on mass back to a place their distant ancestors lived with special rights is mad. Unless you believe in the man in the sky.

But people should have the freedom to live where they want.

The idea that you create a "Jewish" state or a state just for one race is inhuman. It is the Nazi germ. It allows for Israel to care for its children while killing others.

People as in Europe and the USA should be citizens regardless of their race or religion.

All people in that region should be citizens in a secular Israel / Palestine.
uh - Israel is a secular state. there are Muslim and Christian citizens. there are polls that show that many Arabs would rather be Israeli citizens.

from Israel's Declaration of Independence:

The state, it says, ?will be based on the principles of liberty, justice and peace as conceived by the Prophets of Israel; will uphold the full social and political equality of all its citizens, without distinction of religion, race, or sex; will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, education and culture; will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and will loyally uphold the principles of the United Nations Charter?.