View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 09:53 PM  
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Back when McCain was running against Obama I saw a story on the news where they were in Ohio interviewing people about who they planned to vote for. One of their interviews was a husband and wife who basically said they thought Obama was probably the better guy to fix the problems of the country and would likely be a better president. When the reporter then said, "So you will be voting for Obama?" They replied, "Oh, no. We can't vote for any candidate that is pro-choice."

To me that sums up the hardcore Christian right. They don't care what you say about the economy or many things, so long as you are pro-death penalty and anti-abortion.
Many voters...rightly or wrongly...are single issue voters. In a way I am a single issue voter...and it is the military/defense that can make or break my vote.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote