View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 06:14 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by azvixen View Post
It is when Democrates are in office that the government expands and that government spending growes out of control. Granted George W Bush Sr. should have started and fininshed the War with Al Quada but Jr. was trying to fight two fronts. It could have been finished as we helped the people and get out. Iran and Iraq/Afganistan and the middle east will always be at a religious war. We the people have thought about impeaching Clinton for Saving & Loan Debackel, But we won't for Obama lying about Fast N Furious, Bengazi, Lying to the American people by promising they could keep their healthcare coverage if they wanted to, when in reality tens of millions will be forced out of their current plans, Attempted bribery of Rep. Joe Sestak with job offers to get him to drop out of the Senate primary race against Sen. Arlen Specter. Intentionally not securing or nation's boarders, Giving apartite to illigeals where they have gotten free healthcare, schooling, collegiate educations over americans, Spending $23 million of taxpayer money through the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to support a constitutional referendum in Kenya in spite of the Siljander Amendment, which makes it illegal for the U.S. to lobby for abortion in other countries. The list goes on and on about issues the American Public has over looked with Obama. I have not even started to illustrate what the RIGHT HAS DONE RIGHT. BUT I WILL. BOTH SIDES HAVE FAILED WE THE PEOPLE. I don't recall the House of Represenatives memeber, but I will find out if you insist, that stated that memebers of the house and sentate should go on the record for the Supreme Court what they know to have gone on during their term and these statments will be provided to the American People, thus WE THE PEOPLE can vote in new members of the House, Senate and VP & President. I dont know all the facts but neither do you.
Wait you complain about Bengazi,and Obamacare yet all evidence shows there was no cover up and more people have insurance now than has ever had it, but you think bush got it right when he told us Iraq's oil,would pay for the war and that Saddam had WMDs, not to mention something like 13 embassy attacks during the bush admin.

Congrats for essentially just repeating the right wing talking points...