View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 04:36 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
When the 3 israelis were kidnapped and killed, Hamas didn't take responsibility but supported the actions and urged others to do the same, to committ more acts of terror.

When the Palestinian boy was killed, Netanyahu called the crime despicable, an act of terror, and said they would get to the bottom of it. He also called the Palestinian family to issue his condolences.

Standard contrast to what goes on over there. One side celebrates life, the other side celebrates death. There are 72 virgins waiting on the other side

People hate on Israel because its not a fair fight. But as it's said over and over again, imagine if you lived in a country where a neighboring country sent even 1 rocket into your territory. If canada sent 1 rocket into the US intentionally, let alone hundreds, we'd likely do the same thing Israel is doing to Gaza. War is ugly, and it gets uglier when you are dealing with extremists who tell people to gather and form human shields, or who disobey clear warnings to leave homes before they are bombed, but then again, these people celebrate death and their virgins on the other side.

Watch this video from liveleaks originally: http://www.newsweek.com/video-shows-...-forces-258223

You're comparing Hammas to Netanyahu ??

Sorry but everyone hates Hammas.

Netanyahu is just being a politician although maybe he does care somewhat.

The reason for anger towards Israel (mine specifically and others as well) is the amount of civillian deaths that occur when they go after Hammas. But just because I criticize Israel on this doesn't mean I am automatically FOR their enemy.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote