Thread: Business BongaCams Piracy Challenge
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 02:08 AM  
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markul View Post
You have not sent a single DMCA complain. Not one. Ever. You know this. Last time you chose to post hundreds of links here, we had already removed the vast majority a LONG time before you posted them - you just did a Google search and wanted to cause drama and attract attention to your donation campaign. At that time you didn't even check the sites before you posted them.

Anyhow, that site has been removed (again). Thanks for letting me know. Next time try with a proper DMCA complaint. Saves everyone a lot of time.

You clearly don't know very much. But have a nice day whoever it is you are.

Wow. You found two sites in my network that links to filelockers - a network of more than 5000 blogs... Good job!! Now will you start to actually report them or just keep posting them here? Because I will be on the road for 6 hours tomorrow and am heading to bed now. DMCA mailbox is monitored in EU business hours and acted upon in due time.

GFY isn't really the outlet for this and response time will be MUCH MUCH slower. But even though you know this, you seem to think this is the best place to get results.

Also you are aware that we aren't actually hosting anything illegal right? They are posting links and images hosted elsewhere (at least that's what most do, some upload them). You know, kinda like how Google does. So why don't you actually focus on something that makes a difference and start there.

As I always said: You are welcome to report sites, more than welcome. We'll always act as we always have. But this public spectacle. Man. What a waste of time and effort. But it's your time.

Again. Fort the 10th time. As I have said before and again when this comes up, we have a zero tolerance to piracy - so when actual rights holders or their representatives contact us, we react. Fast. We've always done that.

If anyone thinks I somehow benefit from piracy, well that's on you - cause you are wrong. We don't even skim traffic or anything.
Markul. Don't be a shit bird. I like you but you can be the reason I visit GFY and every other board everyday. I could explain what a thieving cocksucker you are or how you worked with content owners.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote