View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 08:15 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amputate Your Head View Post
I'm stupid?

There are no witnesses, the Seal Team is conveniently dead, no dead body, no photos, no audio recordings, and all you have is a story and the word of a proven liar. There is nothing to prove it actually happened. How gullible can you be?
Do you think the moon landings were a hoax? All you have to do is search google for the picture of his dead body if you are into that kind of thing. I mean really do you think they used a stunt double?

That's a whole lot of effort of crashing a helicopter and getting a seal team to go along with the story as well as every solder and top level brass, every CIA agent and every govt official that was involved including "Republicans" that hate Obama's guts.. Yet that all seems more plausible to you than the fact they actually killed him?

All this just to give Obama a bump in the polls for a few weeks and yet in all this time not a single person has come forward to say it's all a lie? Yea that seems like reality to me.. in a world even the NSA can't even keep their secrets hidden.

This is what you really believe?

Last edited by crockett; 07-09-2014 at 08:26 AM..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote