Thread: Business BongaCams Piracy Challenge
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 07:53 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BongaCams View Post
Based on your logic, everyone who have account on a popular public webmasters forum is a pirate.
In fact, AdultKing thinks everyone who promote BongaCams is a pirate, too. This is why he posted in this piracy themed thread the most complete affiliate list he had - upsetting the legitimate affiliates included in such list.

I work in a cam company, we do not write in wjunction (yet), but if anyone reported me of a thread in wjunction (or any else forum) where people ask things about our program, it is quite normal we would make an account there and reply somewhat, this is not "hiring pirates".

I make one more obvious example: what a cam program does not wish or want it is the cheater affiliates, i.e. who tries to scam the cam site by doing fake signups with proxy/vpn and stolen cards etc. - actually these guys meet and discuss in blackhat, carding and hack forums. I do have accounts in blackhat, carding and hack forums, as both real and fake names, just in order to know and protect ourselves from those fraudster affiliates, and at times to troll them in their own threads. Having an account there sure does not mean we support them scamming and defrauding us, but the contrary. If we had accounts in a (mostly) piracy forum, it could be not to support piracy, but for example, to learn who of our affiliates it is a pirate so to ban them quicker.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote