View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 03:42 PM  
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amputate Your Head View Post
Generally speaking, you either believe in personal freedom, responsibility and liberty, or you expect others to tell you what to do, how to act, how to live, where you can go, monitor you, shelter you, & provide for you like a parent your whole life and seek to force others to comply with your will (slavery). There's really no in-between. You are either free, or you are not. There are no degrees of freedom.
I suppose the question then becomes: will you feel 'more free' if a conservative takes the oath of office in 2016?

Because if that happens I'm pretty sure all those in the church of Dems will feel 'less free'.

That's one of the most curious things about politics I've noticed, is that no matter which of the two 'churches' you worship at, Dem or Con, every member is convinced that all is right with the world when their party is IN, and all is wrong with the world when the other party is IN.

Both sides utterly convinced that all of their party's policies and proposals are 100% right, and the other sides are 100% wrong. Who's thirsty for cool-aid!

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote