View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 03:30 PM  
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
Out of everything in that statement, THAT is what you decide to grab on to.

That's called deflection. That's what we do when we need to change the subject because we know the other person is right. It's nice to see that you agree Obama fucked himself by inciting the Tea Party to overthrow the traditional Republicans, totally killing any possibility of "working together." And who are we kidding, he doesn't want to "work together" anyway, he wants things done his way. Not that I blame him, he is the President after all.

I'm not deflecting, it's a waste of time to research five reasons why Bill Clinton would be considered to the left. Democrats are considered left, Republicans are considered right. If you want to play some political spectrum bull shit game that somehow places Bill Clinton to the right of George W. and George Sr, have at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post

Blame is an excuse. Excuses are bull shit. You either do it or you don't. Real men don't say "but mommy, it was hard!" or "they won't play with me!"