View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 08:05 AM  
sperbonzo
I'd rather be on my boat.

Industry Role:
I actually just intended to poke my head in, and just enjoy the fireworks for a second, without contributing, but your last post suckered me in....

\
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Yeah. There's that, and "because winter happened". They never make a salient point so why even try?
How about this.... temperatures have always been fluctuating, and often much warmer than now.... but we only hit big CO2 production in the last 110 years or so.

And then here is the anomaly between pretty much EVERY COMPUTER MODEL of the climate that we are basing all this "settled science"on, and the actual observations....

But yes, all of this right vrs left crap is simply distracting everyone from the fact that BOTH sides are growing the power of the government and their personal fiefdoms, creating a political elite class that has the only legal power to use force to control pretty much everything; and BOTH sides are paying off their friends with money stolen from the people through taxes, inflation and borrowing.

[email protected] / http://Acellafinancial.com/

ICQ 177961090 / Tel +1 909 NET BILL / Skype msperber

Last edited by sperbonzo; 07-08-2014 at 08:10 AM..
sperbonzo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote