View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 09:23 PM  
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
The Right rarely gets anything right from what I can tell. A couple of things they did get right were, just off the top of my head, were the EPA started by Regan (I think?), and GW Bush created a huge reserve in the Pacific Ocean. Oh, and GW Bush also signed a bill ending the Iraq War which republicans of course "Blame" on Obama these days so...
The EPA is horse shit designed to steal land from the people of this country.
There are COUNTLESS stories of this. Open your eyes.

Quote:

Obamacare is a winner. People who were on bad plans are now on good ones, and most are paying less. Obamacare did not kill jobs. You should like it - it is based on Romney's plan for MA when he was governor. Did you like it when it was Romney's, but now hate it because its Obamas? If so, please explain.
"If you like your plan you can keep it. Period."
HE LIED.
There isn't even any proof that anyone has actually PAID into Obamacare, yet you are declaring it "a winner"? Everything you just typed is pure denial of reality. Romney is no different than Big O. The agenda would be marching forward the same way had Romney been dubbed King instead of Obama. You are caught in the left right bullshit, and clearly on the wrong end of that too.

Quote:

Let's be fair. The origin of this debt was created by republican George W Bush when he reduced taxes AND started 2 wars. Obama inherited over 10 Trillion of debt caused by Bush. So Obama has been around for 5 years now and the debt has increased of course. One way that would help would be for Congress to support policies that bolster the economic recovery and simultaneously commit to a long-term debt-reduction plan that would phase in once the economy strengthens. It's a very tricky problem. If they increase taxes it could affect job growth of course. Maybe the plan is for now, to increase the tax base and then slowly raise taxes, who knows..
You believe false "economic recovery" numbers the same as you probably believe false unemployment numbers. It's all manufactured, the same as the "housing recovery".

Big O has been in charge for 5 years and you're still hung up on blaming Bush.
The list of Obama's crimes can fill a book. I won't bother to post them all here, since your eyes will glaze over on them anyway.

Raise taxes??? That's your solution?
Having nearly half my money stolen by the criminal IRS is enough.

Quote:

It's the parents job, fine, but its also the teachers job to teach kids right based on modern practices of birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancies and disease. I don't know the stats but I'd bet that too many "god fearing" parents teach their kids the wrong things about sex, and might even refuse to discuss it with their children altogether.
If their idea of sex-education is anything like their idea of math education (Common Core), the human race is fucking doomed.

Quote:

Dude, come on... Global warming is a real thing.
No. Just... stop it.

Quote:

Green energy is a reality. People are already powering their cars with electricity. "Green" means renewable sources of electricity, and here in Quebec, almost 100% of our electricity is green. I agree with you that Solar is still expensive, but this is not the only form of green energy, and, solar will hopefully improve over time. Green energy deserves a chance because oil is just too expensive: It's expensive at the pump, it's expensive in pollution, in health, and in lives lost.

Peace.
Implementing ?green energy? regulations that will cost the US 1.44 million jobs.
They use fake data to make electric vehicles seem more fuel efficient than they really are.
Taxes on gas are going up because of lost revenue and soon there will be an additional mileage / use tax and / or tolls. So much for "saving" with your fuel-efficient car.
Obama also is preventing the extraction of up to 3 trillion gallons of oil buried under federal land in Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming, more than enough to end US dependence on foreign oil and supply our energy needs for a couple hundred years.