View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 08:41 PM  
SmutHammer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Please educate me on things the right has gotten right lately. I'm all ears, but everyone else seems to be just as clueless as myself. Perhaps you can solve this mystery wrapped inside an enigma.
I wasn't talking about right/left, that shit is for retards. I didn't make it much past your Obama care and jobs statement, Our healthcare system is now fucked. everything isn't about the poor. Fuck the lazy bums who want to collect for nothing. I'm all for helping but not for free. anyone collecting welfare should be doing something for the community even if it's just going out and picking up trash. back to the Obama care thing, they are fucking over the hospitals, Drug companies and Doctors... And the result is that all these people now paying for healthcare can't get good treatments etc.

Jobs... How about we tax big business to the point that many people close down their operations. Maybe downsize the military and make our country weaker. When I was growing up, If you were healthy and finished high school you could always have a career in the military and live a good life. Not so much an option anymore...

blah blah blah, there really is no point to even try to debate/argue over this dumb shit anymore.
SmutHammer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote