View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 06:49 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amputate Your Head View Post
There is no "recovery". You are clinging to an illusion.

In the 70s, all the tards were running around with their hair on fire claiming we were entering a "new ice age!!!" When that didn't pan out, it was changed to "Global Warming". Today, everything under the sun is blamed on global warming (read: humans). Got a flat tire? Pavement is too hot because of global warming. It's a LIE. You have zero proof of global warming that hasn't already been discredited. I bet you think recycling works too.

It really doesn't matter how much you cheerlead for it. It's not viable for 7 billion people. The ROI is not there, and most can't afford that shit, or live in places where it's not an option. I'm not talking about Fuckistania, I'm talking about everywhere, including apartments in the good ol' USA. It's a toy for the rich and the true-believers.
It's viable for most of this country. And it's not just roof top solar, but actual solar farms.