View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 06:42 PM  
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I can't reply to each point at the moment, but I'll,hit 2, 5 & 6 real quick.

.2) when I said the economy is going fine, I was meaning the recovery. No I didn't actually word it that way, but I meant the recovery was happening despite actions from the right that slowed it down. The sequester cost us billions and cost a lot of jobs as did the denial of budget tactics that essentially got the right less than what they could of had right at the start.
There is no "recovery". You are clinging to an illusion.

Quote:
.5) the ice in Antarctica that you claim is more than ever is typical right wing bull shit, every year in the winter new ice is created, but it's thin ice that melts away in the summer. The important ice is the thick stuff and that is melting away at record pace. It's very easy to learn what the difference is in fresh new ice (ie thin ice) vs the stuff that has been there for thousands of years.
In the 70s, all the tards were running around with their hair on fire claiming we were entering a "new ice age!!!" When that didn't pan out, it was changed to "Global Warming". Today, everything under the sun is blamed on global warming (read: humans). Got a flat tire? Pavement is too hot because of global warming. It's a LIE. You have zero proof of global warming that hasn't already been discredited. I bet you think recycling works too.

Quote:

.6) green energy is very real and countries that are committed to it are starting to reap the benefits. Queensland and Australia actually hit negative territory in the middle of the day, when demand is at it's highest due to solar. http://reneweconomy.com.au/2014/sola...e-of-day-63767

You can also read this article about Queensland and how they expect the coal industry will be dead by 2040.

Read this article if you think solar is BS. Honestly your response on this issue is very uneducated. I used solar everyday, it's not a by product of anything but reality.
It really doesn't matter how much you cheerlead for it. It's not viable for 7 billion people. The ROI is not there, and most can't afford that shit, or live in places where it's not an option. I'm not talking about Fuckistania, I'm talking about everywhere, including apartments in the good ol' USA. It's a toy for the rich and the true-believers.