View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 10:03 AM  
piaddict

Industry Role:
Any automated software is a short term solution especially on the larger social network such as Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google Plus, Reddit and Imgur. Very short sighted IMHO and should be avoided as good old fashion fresh content and savvy will always out do automation at the end of the day. I have multiple Facebook account that are years old and have built up huge followings enabling me to launch new sites without problems generated loads of traffic basically on demand. I use all the social networks stated above in tandem and adjust according to the niche I'm working on. I do consulting work for companies in Asia on maximizing their social networking presence and filtering the traffic into solid leads.

Generating traffic is easy but getting it to convert is an entirely different story. In some cases it can take years to generate sustainable down lines but they are solid giving you multiple steams of income. I run a fairly large "monger" message board in Asia and I starting in the adult industry in 1997. I wish I could retrieve my old account here but I think it's long gone or perhaps the mods here are elephants like me and never forget.

Anyway, generating massive traffic on Autopilot sounds great but you have to monitor it and learn how to time certain campaigns instead of just randomly spamming junk for it to grow. Trying something like this nowadays with the changes being made is a quick road to getting banned. I have had accounts banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever and I never used any automation somewhere. Be sure to read those new terms of conditions the lawyers are pounding out faster than you can think.

The internet used to be so wide open almost anything worked in one degree or other, but now you have to really know targeting and do proper organic content management. In my experience, it's always best to keep things in line with the KISS method (Keep It Simple Stupid)

I use the social networking to death gentleman and the best way is using mostly manual organic methods mixed in with old school automation technique which can be run locally on your computer systems and even in remote locations if you really want to put the heat on.

IMHO, you need a dedicated rocket fast I-7 doing the actual tasks themselves using another I-7 for your main work having both computers mirrored with all your data. I think you are best served automating your tasks as much as possible by using tools in tandem turning a manual tasks that would take minutes into seconds.
piaddict is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote