View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 07:40 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrayon View Post
real organic cocaine?....do you know how they make cocaine? i would assume you do and there is very little organic about it.
Yeah, I've seen documentaries of them making cocaine paste...from coca leaves. I was really referring to shit that people make at home with drano and ephedrine and kitchen cleaning products.

On a side note...I was watching the History Channel and they showed the home where Pres. Ulysses S. Grant lived out his final days writing his memoir. And they showed a jar where he sipped his mixture of water and cocaine while he worked.

Also, for you history buffs...Coca Cola was sold over the counter with cocaine as it's main ingredient and it was also used in dentistry to numb your mouth for dental work.

Again, please don't try any EVIL recreational drugs if you are against them. Hell, you might be the kind of person who would become addicted. Me? I do as I please when I please and have enjoyed my life immensely so far.

I like to occasionally party with recreational stuff. I enjoy going out for cocktails.

I've had 4 former bandmates and close friends die of alcoholism. I've had 3 close family members die from cigarette smoking.
I played in bands professionally from 1978 to 1998 and traveled all over the country.

Played with over 200 different rock musicians in different variations of my bands. We played 7 nights a week, 5 sets a night.
A lot of hard partying and good times.

Out of that...I can honestly say that I only know one guy who became a "drug addict". And he was also an alcoholic and pretty much went overboard on everything he touched (alcohol, crack, coke...you name it, this fuckwad did it). We fired his ass because he was so undependable.

However, in that same time period...I did see many of those guys become alcoholics. And the majority of them smoked cigarettes like crazy too. So I'm guessing that many of them now have either cancer or heart disease at this point in their lives.

Anyway, that's what I have seen in my lifetime. I'm just glad I'm not trying to be in a road band in 2014 with the explosion of prescription drug abuse. That shit is highly addictive. And worst of all...the DOWNERS are the ones that are killing people.

Last thing I would need is somebody falling asleep while we're trying to work.

I'd rather have them wide awake and alert on cocaine as opposed to the heroin-like effects of loratabs, Oxycontin, etc.