View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 03:26 PM  
iSpyCams
Amateur Gynecologist

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyber View Post
Does not affect the business?

Sorry if this might sound a bit rude. Which part of the following do you not understand?

You really think the above doesn't "affect business"?
Well for example, it's been 3 years and so far you are the first person who noticed.

You are literally making a big deal out of nothing, I mean, I am not defending Zombaio, I do agree with most of the mean things people will say about them. But this is really nothing. It's like calling someone bankrupt because they didn't renew their vehicle license registration.

Maybe they don't have an office or plans for one in California anymore? Sure, the smart thing would have been to remove that contact info on their main page 3 years ago but we're talking about Zombaio here.

I have been guilty of much worse oversights. Of course I don't pretend to be a payment processor, and the only person I can mess things up for really is myself and a handful of independent contractors, but all the same, delinquent paperwork notwithstanding, I am very much still in business and I am sure they are too.